nuffang

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Of Vaccines and Africa

So the blood test turned out fine. I had most of the vaccines I'm supposed to have.
Yesterday, I went to Raffles to consult the doctor on travel vaccine.
Took 4 freaking jabs for Hep A, Tetanus, ADT and Yellow Fever. Had 2 on my butt, and left arm and left butt are still feeling sore.

So while I was waiting for my turn, I was reading up on Lasik. Yes, cos my contacts have run out, and my boss will be back in June, so if anytime, this is the best time to get it done. Made appointment with Shinagawa on the 18th. I hope I can do lasik! And if ok, I may have perfect vision just in time for my trip. :p

The massage lady also came over yesterday, a very nice lady, brought her own bed, and music. I felt totally relaxed. And she blessed me after that, which made me cry, cos she said she could see me running after my kids. Then she said, just let it out. Well, i had a good session, will probably go for more.

Can't wait for the weekend. I have started wearing my specs, cos I needed to wear them for 7 days prior to the checkup. Yes, cos yours truly has astig! And the vaccines are making me so sleepy. Yawn. My eyes are swollen and my face looks swollen too! Bleh

No comments: