nuffang

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

So I came back safely from Africa. A much nicer country than I expected though. Met nice friends there, though it ended on a bad note with the driver, I thought it was overall a pretty good experience.

Sunset in the hotel. :)


Yesterday was terrible. I found out that dumbo has a higher pay than me. She's so predictable, did not delete her payslips in her email after she left the organisation, me with her email account has no problems taking a peep, and totally regretted it. For someone like her, she had a better pay without much effort. My conclusion, her agency pays well. And I graduated on the wrong year. Sigh.
Then I had news of ex-colleagues promoted in 2 years. I have never ever been promoted. The closest I came too was last year, and I left before it happened since it's almost 2.5 years. I have more experience and I work better, I don't understand. Perhaps, this is how God keeps everything in equilibrium cos the hubby loves me, I have a good job that doesn't pays too shabby for the amount of work I'm doing, even though I'm paid lesser than bimbo.

Anyways, try to look on the bright side. Yes, I will.

No comments: