nuffang

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Tea and Desserts

Recently, 2 good friends and myself celebrated early christmas at Jewels Artisan Chocolate, located at Orchard Central. We ordered a tea set and had fun bitching, enjoyin tea on a saturday weekend and listening to music from the Lush 99.5 studio just beside us.



We exchanged our christmas presents and all of sudden, the servers came and sprang a surprise on me with a birthday song! That was ultimately sweet of them. Of cos, I'm sure my friends must have planned it in advanced.


Left the place feeling real sweet, it's one place that I will go back again. I love the afternoon tea set, had my favourite Earl Grey Tea. Although it wasn't as good as Coffee Bean's but I love the desserts. One more tea place to add to my favourite list.

No comments: