nuffang

Monday, December 27, 2010

Staycation at Changi Village Hotel

Merry Christmas!

We had our early christmas celebration at Changi Village Hotel 1 week before Christmas. Took a 3D2N package with Executive suite for about $400nett, so it came with access to the executive lounge, with free flow of drinks and evening cocktails.



The lounge was filled with the Shopaholic Series which I love! I didn't read them cos I have the whole range at home. I love the infinity pool! Blame it on my good friend who came to visit, so I didn't get to use the pool at all.


We stayed on the same level as the executive lounge and had a really cool ocean view from the room. The bathroom was quite unique with the see through glass window. I only realised that we can pull down the window screen for privacy on the 2nd day. :p

Spent 2 hours cycling along changi beach, pass the long stretch of road where you race with the airplanes. It was really fun, but tiring since we haven't been cycling for so long.


Ordered Room service. It was really nice for a rainy afternoon. Yes, it rained really heavily after cycling, luckily we were already back in the hotel.

The last day was spent slacking around in the room, before we checked out.

The overall experience was ok I guess, the Wifi is really weak, even the hotel staffs said so. The air con was really cold, somehow, we off the aircon and slept through the first night. (A good friend said cos it's haunted. :p) I hope to stay at Hotel Quincy the next time, also under the Far East Group.

How was your staycaytion experience?

No comments: