nuffang

Sunday, March 16, 2008

29 Months

It's how amazing time flew passed and we've reached our 29th Month! I never thought he could instil such patience in me*. hee.

Well, we had a fun day, cycled from ECP and attempted to cycle to Changi Beach Park. But alas, the rain was too much to bear. In fact, we were pretty drenched as the rain came and went, came and went.

Left with no choice, we went back to my place to shower before adjourning for our favourite Arnold's Chicken! Better than KFC!

=============================================

Anyway, it's a pretty short week for me with 2 days of training, and Good Friday! Woohoo...finally meeting up with my sec sch friends. It has been so freaking long, and it was really nice to see all the positive response when I sent out that sms. Hopefully no one backs out on that day. Can't wait to meet the girls, especially when one of them has already ROMed, and yet we didn't went to help her. So so guilty. Am also pretty sure there's going to be lots of bitching session again. I missed these sessions!

============================================

*You know my dream was to get married by 27, and it ain't gonna happen. Shucks.

No comments: