nuffang

Monday, March 10, 2008

International women's day

I used to like to make sure I don't waste my weekend by waking up early, sleeping late, planning a full day event. Nowadays, all I want to do during weekends is to sleep, slack, eat. No wonder the fats are creeping back into hometown.

Anyway, we went to Sentosa on 3 8 day. Pretty fun! On the canopy bed, sea breeze, fun, boliao games. Loads of laughter which makes one tired and hungry, and we ended the night with yummy supper. Wonder when we'll get to do it again? All 6 of us? Always on for triple dating. hee

=====================================
Really wanna leave town on good friday weekend. Too bad we can't get anything interesting. Let me know if you have any suggestions? No Malaysia though, especially since Mas Selamat is still out there. haha

Then again, it's Daniel's 1 year old birthday party next sat! so looking forward!

Long week ahead. I hope everything goes on smoothly.

No comments: