nuffang

Friday, August 10, 2012

Week 32: Squash



Hi Sweetheart,

We are at Week 32 and less that 2 months to go from now.
During the 32 week scan, you are weighing in at about 1.88kg. Assuming a 200g growth per week, we are estimating you at 3.4kg during full term.
Gynae seems to think that you are marginally heavy, especially with your FAT chubby cheeks. :p
Mummy apparently needs to control what I'm eating as well as the amount of sugar I'm taking in! So far, my net weight gain from pre-pregnancy is 7.9kg, hopefully we can keep it below 10kg for the whole pregnancy! :p

And you, my sweet little pie, still covering your face when we try to take a 3D picture. This time you were better cos you decided to listen to us and sleep, but the hands are still there, unfortunately! You do sleep like daddy!

We are getting nearer and nearer to the finishing line, you are still having fun inside I supposed. My hospital bag's not packed, the cot's not here, but your clothes are ready though. :p

We did discuss about the birth plan with the gynae, hopefully, we can go through a normal natural delivery. Work with me here ok, I know we can do it! Daddy says I need to be in control, hopefully I can la. :p

Keep yourself happy and healthy ok!

Love,
Mummy and Daddy





No comments: