nuffang

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Of 15 Weeks

We are officially off the 1st trimester. Happily in 2nd trimester and hitting the 4th month next week.
Loads of thoughts running through me because I'm paranoid most of the time. I have been trying hard to negate all paranoid thoughts and making sure I'm feel more positive.

It's a huge milestone and we are really excited and happy. From knowing about the pregnancy, to keeping it hush hush all the way to 12th weeks from the family. I knew I acted odd, but who can fault me after they knew. :p

So far, family and some close friends have been told. I'm thankful for friends who were there for me, friends who helped prayed for this God's Gifts and of course, my spiritual support.

Some summary of the past 3 months. My nausea was bad everyday. Woke up having to eat or puke. Actual puking episodes: 3 to 4 times. The last one was all the way on my 13th week. yeah. Nausea looks like it's diminishing now, though I gagged when I brush my teeth.

For ages, I had not have any nose bleed. I used to have them so often when I was young. For the last 2 weeks, I had nose bleed almost every morning. Used the breath right strips, and they seemed to be better now. *cross my fingers*

Appetite looks like it's coming back! Not much weight gain nor loss till last week when I saw the gynae. But I'm sure I'm gaining some weight now. I don't eat a lot at one seating. Yet. But I get hungry so fast! A lot of food don't appeal to me, and a lot of the appealing food are out of bounds. It's the case of, the more I cannot eat, the more I want. :p

New symptoms are coming in. Last night I had a case of aching pelvic bone. Yes, for the first time, I found out that that part of my body is my pelvic bone. I'm so glad I have an intellect husband cos my brain is getting pea-sized. Anyway, it was causing me so much trouble that I had a hard time sleeping. Where's the honeymoon period har?

Once in a while I feel some 'bloop bloop' in my tummy. I'd like to think that it's my xiaolongbao assuring me of its presence. Another 2 weeks plus before we know the gender. *Hopefully* Gynae was not confident during the last try so we had to try again. In time to come, we can start going blue or pink. Yoohoo.

For the past few months, I supposed I really need to thank toot  for being there, for assuring me, taking over all the housework and duties as a maid. I know, he is going to be a great father.

So my dear little tiny human, we are really waiting anxiously. Each week is a new experience for us and you. See ya in Oct. :p




PS: Hope to look like this. But My arms. *sigh* Don't they ever slim down?

No comments: