nuffang

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

4 months down

So I supposed I'm officially at our 4th month milestone today. Have published all the previous drafts which I decided to keep it private till I think I'm comfy enough to share.

It has not been easy, but it has been a happy 4 months.

Next week, we are hopeful about finding out the gender of the baby. Please baby! I really wanna get you something you know. :p

Energy level's definitely up, but I still get nausea when I'm hungry, carsick or ate too much. So hard to please sometimes. Bump is out, someone gave up his seat to me yesterday. Could be because my dress was too tight, but I'm happy. :p

I think I have really been feeling flutterings, baby loves watch the Voice and moves around much when they sing. Sometimes I get it, sometimes I don't, well, I think it will get more intense since I'm only 16 weeks.

Slowly releasing the good news to my close friends and found out that 1 of them is 1 week ahead of me. We have both been through a fair bit, I know she is still worried, but well, let's pray and have faith that we will finish the whole pregnancy journey smoothly.

So dear little human,
See ya next week, please don't use the umbilical cord to hide your privates again. And don't move so much okie my little darling. Love ya baby.

No comments: