nuffang

Monday, September 26, 2011

A Few Good Eggs

Because of my swollen crying eyes, we didn't make it to the TCM on Sat. We decided to go on Sun instead. Uncle Chan did say that if my period was not here by Friday, I had to go see him, by Sun, there was no sign of dear aunty. We woke up really early and left at 745, hoping to reach by 815. Imagine our shock when we reach before 810, the queue was extremely long, we ended up baking in the sun for 1.5 hours.

After someone in the queue behind me left. I decided that we shouldn't wait as well. 1.5 hours past and we were still outside, by the time it was our turn, it will probably be noon. I could die of hunger. Heck it, we left for breakfast and borders sale.


I love reading books on fertility, yeah right. Anyway, they were so cheap, on 70% off and none of them more than 10 bucks. On top of it, I was still very sore about the whole incident, I practically swept the whole store for fertility books and got these. I didn't regret, I'm done with InVitro Fertility Goddess and I found it so humorous. Was really glad I got it. I always like to read about successful cases.

Anyway, I also decided to buy a pregnancy test to test just in case. This cycle has been really long, so I thought it could be possible, even though we had been really inactive. Well, no potato, and for the record, dear friend came for the visit today. Finally. On CD37. Gosh, I really hope the cycle will shorten soon.

Today, we also finished the last episode of Primeval Season 5. I guess it's withdrawal symptoms for us now since Season 6 is only due to be out 2013. On the hind sight, CSI Season 12 started on 21 Sep 2011. Cool. Time for my favourite CSI again.


No comments: