nuffang

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

On 25th April 2011, exactly 1.5 years after our wedding, I went for my 2nd D&C.
Pregnancy first came as a surprise after my Dublin trip. We proceed with our Royal Carribean cruise. Went to see the gynae when I was back, and saw a 5 week waterbag. 1 week later, it grew, there was a fetal pole with no heartbeat. Tested my blood and HCG was decreasing. Saw the TCM, he also mentioned the same.
We didn't had any choice, so proceeded for the procedure.

I felt disappointed again, why is it so difficult for me to get pregnant and deliver successfully? I have no idea what I did wrong. Sinseh gave a list of items that I can't eat, but every single pregnant friend have no issues except me.

I need to get it out of my system. No more tears. Think happy thoughts. Read through my old blog entries from FOD to LG to blogspot, some were really funny. It's amazing how funny I used to think.

I believe things will get better again/

No comments: