nuffang

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Week 27: Rutabaga

Hi sweetheart,

Mummy has no idea what a Rutabaga is! It's probably something I don't eat. But, we are getting there, 1 more week and we'll be on week 28 and we can see you again. Hopefully this time, you will stop your acrobatic antics for a while so that we can take a cute picture in 3D. :p

You seemed to have started to learn dancing in the tummy. All the vibrations I feel during work in the afternoon, woah! You active little girl, I suppose you are trying to keep your weight on track for all the food we have been eating?

It all seems so surreal that in a matter of 13 weeks, you will probably be in my arms, cooing at me and daddy. You know we try our very best to welcome you and give you whatever we can. We just bough a comfy sofa bed so Grandma / Daddy can sleep there while Mummy can breastfeed you on it. Your cot is coming in a month's time, I hope you like it!
The clothes are ready, we just need to get the storage cabinet for you. 


We should be ready for you in time. Again, keep yourself happy and healthy. I know you are going to be a happy baby! 


Love,
Daddy & Mummy


No comments: