nuffang

Friday, January 6, 2012

Closer to a real home...

We moved in on 31st Dec 2011. Yes, New Year's Eve.
Unfortunately, most of my carpentry were done halfway, hence, we couldn't unpack. There were delays and hiccups, furniture delay, and worst of all, they forgot to wire up the storage heater. Almost had to shower in cold water on NYE. Lucky for me, toot, not wanting the last day of 2011 to be miserable, we bought a pail and boiled hot water to shower. Very kampung style.

Anyway, here are the unfinished stuffs, lots of touch up to do. Amazingly, I have not really flared up with the contractor. We are flying off to Taipei tomorrow, everything will be completed by today and they will do the touch up next week. I hope all goes well!

Love my Grey Dim out curtains!


Tall Cabinet in Kitchen

My incompleted kitchen. Much more spacious now

Incompleted MBR Wardrobe

Love my MBR now with the curtains

Incompleted shoe cabinets

The Entrance

View from the entrance. The walkway is still spacious after we moved out the kitchen

My canvases!

No comments: