nuffang

Monday, November 21, 2011

Ups & Downs

Birthday week was pretty ok. Had lunches, dinners, cakes.
We spent our Friday at Wild Honey and its extremely pricey breakfasts. Then headed on to check in at Pan Pacific. Perhaps they knew it was my birthday celebration, they upgraded us from deluxe room to panoramic room. The view was ok, but the service was impeccable. The concierge brought us up to the room, and there was free flow of coffe, tea, and cookies on our level.
toot also felt that we were lucky enough that it was a really quiet level. We enjoyed it and regretted not extending 1 more night. But I'm sure we will go back real soon.

Onto Reno, the hacking permit has yet to be approved. And it has been 2 weeks! I just called the HDB officer today, apparently, the application has been returned to contractor due to insufficient documents. Now I'm really worried that we will not be able to complete in time if we can only start hacking next week. Of cos, I sms the contractor, using a really harsh tone (I hope) asking him to follow up.  Grrr. Need my angry face now.

No comments: