nuffang

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Deepavali

Deepavali just passed by in a flash!

The night before, toot  made dinner for me. :p Simple but filled with love.



We woke up early the next morning to head down to this tea place that I found. It was weirdly located in Upper Paya Lebar Road, hard to get there without a car yet challenging to find a proper parking lot.




I love the tea, I think the boss sourced it from London.


We ordered mainly savoury food, shepherd's pie, potato gratin, Quiche, and this mushroom soup. Love the salt and pepper shaker!



Prices for the food in the cafe are quite reasonable, the serving is really small btw.

The biggest downside, too many rules.

No kids under 9.
No Photography. - Explains the ugly photos that I took with the iphone secretly.
You can only stay for a max of 2 hours.
No laptops.
No sleeping.
Cannot speak too loudly.
They charge 20cents/min for using mains. --> I have no idea what this is?

Black faced servers.

Well, it's a good experience.

No comments: