nuffang

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Oolong Milk Tea

My latest obsession: Hot Oolong Milk Tea from Gong Cha.
Oolong Milk Tea

I know I have been advised by TCM uncle not to take tea. It's hard, since daily dose of tea is just like your daily cup of coffee. Tea is the way to kickstart my day. So far, I've limit my self to 2 cups per week so that I don't feel shortchanged. I had more last week since having buffet breakfast at the hotel in Bangkok justifies for it. Bad one, I know.

At least I don't have cold drinks, cos I supposed tea is really liang and Iced Tea is worse. Well, this oolong tea is my latest obsession now, I just had it on Sunday, but the one they did at Raffles City wasn't hot enough. I like my tea hot. Central's outlet is better. I also realised that drinking tea or cold drink gives me cramps now! Is that a sign to cut down?

I hope this cup can last me through the week. Need to control myself!

Anyway, before I left for Bangkok, I went to see the TCM uncle. He's says I can start trying if I wanted to, but I told him that there are plans to move house, so I want to wait, which he agrees as well. I hope this give my body sufficient time to recover. TCM uncle was quite funny that day, sharing with us his family stories and giving me recipes how to do my own soup. I thought he was in a happy mood that day.

Bangkok trip was not too bad. toot went with me, slacked in the room while I had meetings. We tailored some clothes, which was not too bad, but a tad expensive in my opinion and I felt the workmanship wasn't not really worth it. My dress cost me S$140 because it comes with full lining, but the lining was not even smooth and soft, in fact, I found it a bit rough. The good thing is, it's so nicely fitted, I actually feel skinny in it.

Talking about skinny, I've put on so much weight and I have no idea where they come from, especially when I'm not preggers! My clothes and underwear are getting tighter by the day. toot says it because I have this huge worm that is getting fatter inside me, causing me to eat more. Haha. How I wish that was the case. I need to start being more activ!

No comments: