nuffang

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A fresh start, yet again.

I have decided to merge both the food blog together with my normal blog. It's kinda tiring to maintain both blogs especially when I'm getting so lazy. And I guess, it's also time to start blogging proper again. I have saved my old entries with this blog so I can remember how I grew up from a little girl, excited at new stuffs, complaining at every little things and maturing(I hope) into a woman, a wife, a cook and more to come. It's a difficult journey, I have loads to share, yet I know, not everyone will understand.

When I was young, I used to envisioned my life, married at 27, giving birth at 28, and by 30, I will have a cute little boy and a pretty little girl. Of course, by now, I would have known, life is not what I think it is. It irks me when people say I'm so Xinfu(lucky) when deep down I know, there's a lot that they do not know. Getting pregnant and conceiving is 1 big challenge for a lot of people. Being able to carry the baby to full term is another big hurdle that we, women, have to face. When you don't know about it, it does not mean that this is not happening.

Of course, having the support of family and friends and your hubby is important. I've come to realise how insensitive some people can be. How to them, giving birth is like shitting. It happens naturally. And if you still do not understand. It.does.not.

I find myself losing patience, especially with my own family and my MIL. For people who knew what happened to me, I was hoping they would be more sensitive and stop pressurizing us with who is pregnant, you have been married for 2 years, it's time to get pregnant blah blah blah.

I hope, in time to come, when our time is right to have our kids, I would not be such an irritating mum. A lot of hopes here.

No comments: