nuffang

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

iPhone Addict

For someone who used to hate iphone because it's so selfish, I must confess that I'm heavily addicted to iphone! Blame it on the long ride to office, I need at least 1 hour, after taking a bus to bukit batok, taking the train, changing the train at Jurong East and walk for 8 mins to my office. iphone is like my entertainment, sometimes, I watch TV, read scary chinese novels, surf net. Now, I'm playing with my Megu pet, it tweets! At the same time, make sure i have food in my bakery and also no one is bored on christmas island!

I have been reading my old posts, my old blogs, so much has happened, and 1 month after my 29 birthday, I'm not sure whether I have been more matured after all these years. 1 year after the wedding, I was surprised it flew by that fast. So much has happened the past 1 year. The pregnancy, the job, the trips.  


The unfortunate baby would have been at least a month old now. I'm still sad and I still miss the baby, but I guess God will bring him/her back once the time is right.


On the job, there's never a perfect job. The irritating girl aside, my job is almost there. Flexible. My boss is usually not around. Though I really hate writing papers about how African can use Europe as an example to ride on the benefits of ICT, it gave me the platform to do something on my own, no irritating people 'marking' my papers, and yes, my boss is so much more appreciative. I get to come to work and leave work on time too. I get to travel.
My only gripe is that toot's new job requires him to leave for work earlier, and end work late. So, I ended up reaching home late, I don't even cook that often now.


The good news is, we bought a Volkswagen Polo Sport 1.2 TSI. You may think we are crazy to buy a car when COE is so high, but we don't get to drive Father's car anymore and COE is going to increase anyway. I do hope we can get the COE bidding by the next round though.
Next year, when our punggol house is ready, I hope things get better. Travelling time gets slower.

Wedding life has been good so far, there wasn't a lot of changes, I guess travelling together and staying together over the weekend prior to the wedding was a good opportunity to understand each others' habits so that we don't get a shock. It's been a fast year, hopefully there are many more to come.



On friends, things have changed, people are no longer who they are. It's normal, cos we grow, our priorities change. Although sometimes, I find that I don't even know them or understand their rationale anymore. I wouldn't say it's because I got matured after the wedding. We probably have moved to different spectrum of the universe.
 
toot says I expect too much, but if I'm married and I can put in certain efforts, I don't see why the others can't. Sometimes, one just take friendship for granted, it's unavoidable, but it's really hard for me to accept. Maybe I really have high expectations. I can only be nonchalant about it, since everyone does the same. 


But still, I have found good friends over the last 2 years. I never thought I would have find them at such an age. They may not have seen me grown up, but somehow, we match on a certain level. And at the end of the day, you need to put in efforts to maintain a relationship. I'm happy there are still people who understand me, who don't think I'm throwing a tantrum or making a big fuss, and most importantly, appreciates me for being there.

With the new year, I hope to stay happy. Be less pissed with things and people. That's All I want, really. Somehow, I'm so looking forward to 2011. :p

No comments: