nuffang

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

22 June 2010

We just came back from Bali! It was kinda fun slacking around, being served. But 2 incidents really spoilt my day on the way back from Jakarta. The things people do to earn bucks. Anyway, I decided to continue slacking today. Wanted to swim but it was raining. Went coffeebean for lunch and started surfing on my netbook. Found out that Jamie Teo has gave birth. Set me thinking that if I was still pregnant how would I be? Definitely slogging my life off since I can't quit my job. God is fair I guess. Sometimes I feel that I think too much. Was worried about how the new company would be like if I joined for a few months and got pregnant. Have to keep telling myself to let things happen and fret later. Though I really wish that I don't have to work when pregnant. That's wat the tcm doctor suggested as well, for me to stop working so I can concentrate on getting pregnant. Can I?

No comments: