nuffang

Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm so sad.
I went to a ex colleague's wedding last week. And a few of them said I put on weight.

Then I went for celebrations with my friends, took some photos, I looked so fat in them.

Then today, I met the same ex-colleague, she said her husband said I put on weight.

While going home, I met another ex-colleague from the same company, he said I put on weight. And that I should really lose weight cos I won't look nice in my gown. And he also said that I used to look sweet and cute, now I look older and matured.

While talking to this colleague, we met 2 more of the ex-colleagues from the company. And their eyes told me that I'm fat.

I'm so sad. I don't understand how I managed to allow myself to balloon past the big 50Kg. And now, I can't lose all these weight. :(

I really need to lose a lot of weight for my wedding.

Sigh.

I don't want to be a fat bride.

No comments: