nuffang

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Singaporeans are crazy.
How would they know if they would still be together with their Hubbies to be or Wife to be to 2 years later? Why do they have to book venues like more than 1 year in advance?

I gave the coordinator so many dates, and cause of the change in function rooms, I may have to push the dinner to end nov. Just because there are 2 tentative bookings for the Oct dates.

Sigh. Crazy & Kiasu people!

I hope we can get the venue confirmed soon, so that I can go on to the more important part, the Bridal Gown. :)

------------------------------------------

Have 2 speaking engagements in 2 consecutive days. And 2 very different presentations.

1 for Netherlands and the other for Middle East.

Almost died cos I left office at 10 plus because of the 6 sigma project.

I am so tired.

No comments: