nuffang

Thursday, September 4, 2008

It is finally going to be friday.

So glad I made it through the week.
Even more glad that I've made it through the event.

For some reason, people were asking me why I looked as though I'm running the whole show on my own. I thought having 3 people to do a simple job is enough, I was so wrong. I felt like a babysitter.

This big shot sent a compliment letter to compliment people that do not deserve the credit and myself. It was sent to the CEO, which of cos CEO cc it to us. I couldn't stand it, I replied with thanks and gave due credits. Someone actually felt happy with the compliment? Of cos she does, for not doing much.

I was like a mad woman throughout the event. And it had to rain after that. Luckily we had a short lift from a good guy from Hyatt to CK Tang. With my tiring feet cos I stood the whole day, I went to get some stuffs, and took a bus home. And got rejected by 2 freaking buses.

So not my day. The next day, I was so down with flu.

Anyway, the event is over. Made me realised that sometimes, I should just let go and hack care.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Oooh...I'm going for flat selection soon. So excited!

No comments: