nuffang

Sunday, July 13, 2008

I'm back from Hanoi!
The trip was surprisingly fun, though we had to 'work' till quite late every night.
I guess the participants were the co-operative lot, we never had much trouble of people being late, in fact most of the time, they were earlier than us!

I'm kinda happy that I finally fulfilled my wish of being a tour guide. haha. And I guess I did such a good job cos they wanted me to go for the HCMC one. I hope I get to go, though I doubt so, but well, you never know.

Highlight of the trip was:
1. Super duper huge Suite room! We got upgraded for free, and the room is extremely huge that I can't remember where I placed my stuffs. Comments from the participants were that deluxe room was very big, so imagine how big was the suite! However, I got a bit timid at night and had to sleep with CNA on every night. The suite has a big bath tub, it was kinda shiok. Also, I had 6 pillows on my bed! 7 initially, passed one to my colleague. And everyday when you are back from the hotel, you get this cute little figurine. Can't wait to load those photos!

2. I ate camel meat for the first time in Vinh Phuc! I didn't know it was camel meat. When I found out, it was already in my tummy.

3. Drank a lot of wine. At dinners, at the executive lounge while we were doing our reporting. Ate a lot of buffets.

4. Never got to shop at all! Every night we had networking dinners, receptions. I only got to walk at the night market at Hoan Kiem Lake on Fri night. And cos my director was walking so fast, we didn't buy anything. Then again, nothing much to buy too. Then I wanted to shop at the airport. But our dear vietnamese staffs were so slow in their group check-in, by the time we were done, they were already boarding the plane! Managed to grab some food that's all.

Really, I felt I learnt so much from this trip, especially since I have to hang out with the big bosses of all these different companies. They were such nice people. We learnt quite a fair abit about Hanoi too.

Most importantly, I had a very good colleague with me. Very good 1st mission for me.

==================================================

Btw, we got our queue number for Punggol Sapphire. 298 out of 305 units available.
Kinda shocked that we actually got to choose.

Well, still have to go through HDB's assessment cos of that 33% share in private property. We will see how then.

Have a good weekend!
Ciaoz!

No comments: