nuffang

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Valentine's day

V-day was a romantic affair. :)
We had pinic by the beach at ECP with Soggy macdonalds' nuggets and wings cos he got them from west coast as he forgot there's Mac at ECP.

I got My Fav Almond Roca.
Pretty handmade square roses which took toot like a few days of effort and he still couldn't make them round. :)

I love the airplanes setting and the tealight candles.

The cats getting it on, and dog chasing cat scene were not so desirable though.

But all in all, I think toot made a huge effort. Really appreciate it.





======================================================

We went Genting right after CNY. Not too bad a trip. Had a bad time towards the end cos someone was so hooked to the jackpot machine and started ignoring me. DUH.

Anyway, we've come so far. I try to be less picky about things. Sometimes it's really hard to do so cos I don't like it when people take me for granted.

Well, I hope I haven't made the wrong choice. Even so, then it must be God's test for me.

Pardon the choppy and Goddy entry. hee

No comments: